Secrets to feeding healthy happy families!
In very exciting news, we are hosting a fundraiser for the Centre that showcases local cooks with a passion for healthy cooking for families. The fundraiser is being held at Wandering Cooks in South Brisbane, an organisation run by Kurilpa parent Angela (thanks so much to Angela for
allowing us to host the event in her amazing workplace!)
Cooking demonstrations will be held by:
- Jennifer Hill from Nutrition Tuition
- Paris Strauss from MyPlate Clean Treats
- Angela Stafford from Angela’s Wild Kitchen
- Mona Hecke from The Lunchbox Revolution
Can we please ask that you:
(1) Come along yourself to support this fantastic event on Sunday June 14th from 10am- 12 noon
(2) Circulate the event among your friends, family and other networks
(3) Consider helping with the catering of the event (cooking cakes/slices from The Kurilpa Cookbook).
(4) Donate a voucher or other items for lucky door prizes
You can book your ticket for this great event online at: www.trybooking.com/HMYJ
Please note that the early bird rate of $30 (which includes the cooking demonstrations, morning tea, and a copy of The Kurilpa Cookbook) ends May 22nd!