We are a not-for-profit centre where all our resources are dedicated to providing high quality education and care. We work together sharing knowledge, fostering open communication, building rapport, trust and confidence. Kurilpa’s Philosophy
We pride ourselves on being a centre that actively invites parent partnership. Our aim is to provide the care that our community is looking for and to support families’ care and education of their children. For this to happen it is important that all familes in our community are actively engaged in supporting the centre.
There are a variety of ways you can be involved, these include:
- joining our Management Committee;
- participating in our centre events and fundraising opportunities;
- donating room, craft or office materials;
- spend time supporting our educational programs, such as visiting the rooms or participating in excursions;
- contributing to policy development.
There are many more ways you can help – please talk to our team about ways you can be involved.